On top of this, gig-goers want to be able to enjoy a show without ringing in their ears the next day.
This is where choosing the best ear plugs comes into play.
Alpine offers an amazing hearing protection accessory that is specially designed for musicians and those regularly exposed to loud noises and sounds.
Their MusicSafe Pro Filter Ear Plugs are deemed as one of the best ear plugs in the market.
Here’s an honest Alpine MusicSafe Pro Review*, which will help you know what to expect before buying these earplugs.
Alpine earplugs are well known in the industry, being the #1 ear plug in Europe (so THEY say.)
It has also been awarded the Red Dot Design Award 2015 for “high-quality design and innovative ability.”
Alpine’s MusicSafe Pro* is specially designed for performers to protect their ears without distorting the quality of sound, and experience both high and low frequencies.
Here are the main features that make Alpine’s Musicsafe Pro, better than the rest!
Alpine Musicsafe Pro: 5 Best Features
- Alpine offers three interchangeable ear plugs, two to use and one as a spare.
- Each plug can be used with a choice of three filters – low (white), medium (silver) and high (gold).
- Each filter suppresses the volume 5dB more than the next filter down.
- These earplugs are dual flange so they’re easy to fit but also more discreet than triple flanged ear plugs.
- Alpine Thermo Shape material that is soft and easily collapses inwards to provide a snug fit in your ear and a comfortable listening experience.
Pros: Why you should buy the Musicsafe Pro Earplugs
- Offers the high-quality hearing protection without any distortion in sound quality.
- Three different interchangeable filters help you enjoy music at your preferred attenuation.
- The handy carrying case makes it easy to handle, store and carry.
- The wire hanging along with the earplugs ensures that you do not lose them.
- Low maintenance and easy to clean.
- Hardly visible when plugged in the ear.
Cons: Things you might want to consider
- The Alpine Earplugs are not custom made, which means they may or may not offer a perfect fit.
- The earplugs can become a little irritating when used for a prolonged period of time.
The Music Safe Pro Earplugs are pretty easy to use.
Just a little twist is all you need to get fit them into your ear canal and enjoy good quality music without damaging your hearing.
You can also use the supplied insertion device to get them in and out effortlessly.
These earplugs also come with a cord, which ensures that you do not lose them while rocking out.
Changing the filters to adjust the sound in the middle of a performance is also an easy task that will only take a few seconds.
What are others saying?
A reviewer on Amazon stated:
“ I play guitar and work with power tools, I used the white (lowest) filter for first practice to get used to them but there’s really no adjustment needed, I can hear clearly enough to play well (for me) and hold a conversation with someone.”
Another review on Amazon said,
“I wear these to gigs all the time. It’s brilliant to be able to sit up close to musicians and hear the music clearly but not have my ears hurt.”
Bottom Line: Should you buy these..? YES!
To sum this up, Alpine Music Safe Pro is a high-quality hearing protection accessory provides great results.
If you have more money to spend, get custom fit ear plugs but for off-the-shelf, these are the best you can buy!
Alpine earplugs are the best non-custom earplugs available in the market today and therefore we highly recommend these to every musician.